Dear Friends,

This is my final reminder about the deadline for papers for the National Cave
and Karst Management Symposium, which will be held in Carlsbad, New Mexico,
USA, on 4-8 November 2013. All papers are due this Saturday, 1 June 2013. This
is a firm deadline because we will have the proceedings with all the papers
ready for distribution at the symposium. We also have many field trips,
workshops, and other activities planned so don't forget to register!

For all of the details, visit http://nckms2013.businesscatalyst.com/. Please
share this message with anyone you think may be interested.

We look forward to seeing your papers and you soon,

George

********************
George Veni, Ph.D.
Executive Director
National Cave and Karst Research Institute
400-1 Cascades Avenue
Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220-6215 USA
Office: 575-887-5517
Mobile: 210-863-5919