I was just looking for an old movie which I wanted to download and ran across
this site:

http://movieberry.com

Does anyone know anything about this site? I read through their faq and some of
their other stuff and they sound pretty reliable.

One thing I noticed (in addition to the movie I was looking for) is the fact
that they're going to have "No Place on Earth" for downloading or for viewing
(Netflix, I think) soon. Just think, no more 50-mile trips to see it.

Let me know if you've dealt with them or know anything about the business.
Little concerned about dealing with a new company I don't know anything about.

Louise