 From: Louise Power <power_lou...@hotmail.com>
To: texas cavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:06 PM
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] concrete stalactites

When the Rice Grotto was exploring the "Caves of Houston," we found soda
straws, draperies and a few other formations. Somewhere in the depths of my
slide collections (you remember slides), I have pictures. When I finally
retire, just like a lot of the other people I caved with I'm going to scan my
slides (if they don't come up with something better by then).

Louise