From: Frank Binney [mailto:fr...@frankbinney.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 6:11 PM
To: Texas Cavers
Subject: [Texascavers] BOG proposal to end printed NSS News

FYI to Texas Cavers:
There is apparently a proposal being presented at this Saturday's NSS Board
of Governor's meeting to end delivery of the printed NSS News as part of
your regular NSS membership. This news has generated considerable recent
comment on the Western US caving lists, and has caught the NSS Editor by
surprise (he hadn't be informed of the pending proposal).
For more info, consult an NSS BOG member.
Frank NSS 10816F