I agree with Dave Bunnell, that having the NSS News with an electronic option
is a good thing. It could save the NSS some funds on publication costs. I don't
believe that going totally electronic is best, because I collect them for the
Sandia Grotto, and I look forward to seeing a hard copy come in the mail. Since
I became a Life Member, I started to collect the NSS News. These copies have
become part of my 'Caving Library'. I will also contact the President and every
other BOG member on this issue and voice my opinion.

Blake N. Jordan
Sandia Grotto Chairman

Sent from my iPad