My guess is that since it is essentially impervious to water, it will not enter the body or the groundwater to any significant extent. Bits could be sloughed off, but if not attached to anything my guess that they will be quickly flushed through the system. However without knowing the chemistry of the coating, it is not possible to give an accurate analysis.

Mark