Why should you and your caving friends consider joining the Texas Speleological
Association?

If you were one of the 127 cavers who spent the weekend at CWAN you already
know the answer - outstanding presentations covering a variety of topics, Jill
Orr taking the Texas Caver to new heights, vendors, auctions and so much more.
Congratulations to Roger Moore and his team for putting together an incredible
weekend. Please share your Convention stories at the next grotto meeting and
encourage cavers who may have fallen off the membership roles to re-join or
join the TSA. If you have questions about membership please go to the website
or contact any officer and we will be happy to walk you through the details.

Once again the auction was a night to remember. MC Jim Kennedy and his staff
auctioned off 60 items that will benefit the Texas Cave Management Association.
Cavers stepped up to the plate and as the evening came to a close TCMA had
collected $3,841.00 from those in attendance. We crossed into unchartered
territory by using a credit card reader that attaches to the smart devices
allowing us to capture payments electronically. I suspect in the near future
this technology will be used at Registration and other caving events for those
interested in paying with plastic.

Did you fail to pay at Registration? You can still drop a check in the mail and
I will get it processed. Make it to TSA and my mailing address is :

Michael Cicherski
5938 Harvest Hill
Corpus Christi, TX 78414

Michael