texascavers Digest 10 Apr 2013 00:31:36 -0000 Issue 1736

Topics (messages 21579 through 21585):

2013 TSA Convention results
        21579 by: Michael Cicherski

Re: [baltogrotto] Ellisons WNS positive
        21580 by: Brian Freyling

Group Photo
        21581 by: James Jasek
        21582 by: caverarch

Re: Your Webinar Invitation: Join us for "Cave Surveying with George Dasher the
man who wrote the book on the subject"
        21583 by: Geary Schindel

TSA Spring Business Meeting Minutes
        21584 by: Heather Tucek
        21585 by: caverarch

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
Why should you and your caving friends consider joining the Texas Speleological
Association?

If you were one of the 127 cavers who spent the weekend at CWAN you already
know the answer - outstanding presentations covering a variety of topics, Jill
Orr taking the Texas Caver to new heights, vendors, auctions and so much more.
Congratulations to Roger Moore and his team for putting together an incredible
weekend. Please share your Convention stories at the next grotto meeting and
encourage cavers who may have fallen off the membership roles to re-join or
join the TSA. If you have questions about membership please go to the website
or contact any officer and we will be happy to walk you through the details.

Once again the auction was a night to remember. MC Jim Kennedy and his staff
auctioned off 60 items that will benefit the Texas Cave Management Association.
Cavers stepped up to the plate and as the evening came to a close TCMA had
collected $3,841.00 from those in attendance. We crossed into unchartered
territory by using a credit card reader that attaches to the smart devices
allowing us to capture payments electronically. I suspect in the near future
this technology will be used at Registration and other caving events for those
interested in paying with plastic.

Did you fail to pay at Registration? You can still drop a check in the mail and
I will get it processed. Make it to TSA and my mailing address is :

Michael Cicherski
5938 Harvest Hill
Corpus Christi, TX 78414

Michael

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Time:

8:00 PM - 9:30 PM CDT (Which is 9PM EST / 7PM MST / 6PM PST) Please check your
time zone

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer

Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Hi y'all!

Thanks to everyone who can out to the TSA Convention this past weekend, and
a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who put their time and effort in to making it
happen!

The minutes taken from the TSA Business Meeting on Saturday afternoon are
now online to be viewed (Thanks, Butch!)

You can find the minutes at:
http://cavetexas.org/PDF/TSA/Minutes-2013-04-06.pdf (direct link).

Homepage link:  http://cavetexas.org/

Minutes Menu page:   http://cavetexas.org/TSA/meetingminutes.html