Cavers,

Our next scheduled second Wednesday work session of the Texas Speleological
Survey will be tonight, April 10, at the JJ Pickle Research Center. Our
files will be open for your use and review.  If you have a desire to search
for your own data, the files and unpublished maps will be made available.

Use the front entrance on Burnet Road north of highway 183. Both publication
sales and the library will be open. The door will be open at 4:00 p.m. and
stay open till we adjourn. Remember it is best to arrive before 6:00 pm and
drinks are on me. Parking permits are only necessary during the day and
evenings are free.  If you arrive before 5:00 pm, you might consider buying
a parking permit from the kiosk on the right after you pass the guard booth.

If you have questions, please contact me at  <mailto:ronra...@austin.rr.com>
ronra...@austin.rr.com or call my cell. I will be happy to send you a link
to the map of the Campus if you need directions.

Ron Ralph

Cell: 797-3817