texascavers Digest 6 Dec 2012 22:52:12 -0000 Issue 1676

Topics (messages 21106 through 21109):

Re: Results of testing for Chagas in Kissing bugs in Texas
        21106 by: Aimee Beveridge
        21107 by: Lyndon Tiu
        21108 by: rafal kedzierski
        21109 by: Ted Samsel

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
in your eye!

________________________________
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 14:21:26 -0800
From: aim...@yahoo.com
To: l...@alumni.sfu.ca
CC: texascavers@texascavers.com
Texas

in your eye!

From: gschin...@edwardsaquifer.org
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 14:18:40 -0600
Subject: [Texascavers] Results of testing for Chagas in Kissing bugs in Texas

[...]

you sleep. I占쏙옙m sure this will create some lively discussions.

--
Lyndon Tiu

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
My old man (an ER MD) was aware of this back in the 1950s in S Texas. Thisn
is not new news.

Ted

--- End Message ---