So sorry TSA members for such a long delay in getting the print publication
out.

Many things kept me behind, but ..
The good news is the new issue came from the printer yesterday

The bad news is that they did not label them

The good news is that they will reprint them with labels for free

More good news is that I'll be in Austin and can deliver to many TSA members
at the TCC

Even more good news is that we can save some postage

The Best good news is we get to keep the 100 that they printed without
labels

Thanks for your patience.

By the way, I'm looking for photos for next issues cover and  of course
articles.

Jill