Not sure this went out properly, so here it is again. Some who helped did not
receive this:)  By the way, you all ROCK!

Well, as the saying goes, ask and you shall receive - something Jim told me I
would. I just did not realize the wealth and breadth of information I would
get. Each and every reply gave me something I can use, and many made me realize
how many things are tied together to achieve what I want. We have work to do,
but guidance to reach the result I need and want.

I LOVE my new tires, and will get the mpg I need from them with all your help,
plus the performance and added safety I need when off road.

Most people I know in my life away from caving just really don't get why I do
what I do, or how I can enjoy it. This response to a request for help from the
community I have the privilege of belonging to is one huge reason, and I will
not forget it.

Thank you all again, and here's to many more trips.

Mimi

Sent from my iPhone