Excellent work, George.  It's good to have the Texas Caver available  to
the general community, especially the older issues which are very difficult
to find in most folks' collections or libraries.

Just to be fair, those that access the current version of the KIP archive
of the Texas Caver will find that the early issues are in grayscale rather
than color, and the scanning quality was fair but not great.  Still, the
information is all there if not the aesthetic quality of the original.   Note
that some of the newer issues are rather large files as the compressed pdf
versions were not used.

Jerry Atkinson
Texas Speleological Survey

In a message dated 8/3/2012 12:43:09 A.M. Central Daylight Time,