texascavers Digest 8 Aug 2012 17:04:30 -0000 Issue 1605

Topics (messages 20489 through 20497):

Re: Rechargeable Batteries
        20489 by: Marvin and Lisa
        20490 by: Bill Walden
        20491 by: Geary Schindel
        20493 by: Bill Walden
        20494 by: Diana Tomchick
        20495 by: Dale Barnard
        20496 by: Oztotl
        20497 by: Andy

Dead Sea Sinkhole Workshop and Karst Post Doc announcement
        20492 by: George Veni

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
I have heard some good things about Sanyo's Eneloops. They are supposed to
hold their charge for a long time and Sanyo claims they can be recharged
1500 times. I've started using them but haven't had enough experience to
definitely qualify them. Whatever you do, don't waste money on Energizer or
Duracell rechargeables.

Marvin

  _____