Reference conflict between Kiwi Sink Dig and Sunday Swims: For the
most part there is no significant conflict. The people who populate
the digs are mostly not the same ones who go to Sunday Swims. In fact,
the digs are usually over by 3 or so and anybody wanting to go
swimming could easily easily quit at 2 and make the drive to
Stricklandia and have several hours left to swim and cool off.
--Ediger