To: bigredfo...@yahoo.com; s...@caver.net
From: germa...@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:54:00 -0400
Subject: Re: [SWR] Fw: El Malpais WNS presentation

I look forward to hearing about their findings.  Until this article, I was
unaware that research on WNS is being conducted in lava tubes.  Very cool.

Thanks for posting.  I hope some of y'all can attend if for no other reason
that show support for their efforts. Be sure to wear some kind of caver logo
clothing.

julia