All:

The loss of power at the awards presentation was unfortunate.  No
microphone meant no one could hear the presentations.  As for light, cavers
always
have lights.  A write up will appear in the convention issue of the  NSS
NEWS with all the winners. The best we can do.

Fortunately, no one was seriously hurt by the downed trees.  We  were
fortunate that cavers were at the banquet.   I saw cars  and tents under the
branches.  One car has a 2+ft diameter tree trunk on  top of it, and tents
flattened .

Bill Tozer

In a message dated 7/2/2012 4:33:57 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,