Tequila
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Linda Palit
  To: Bill Bentley
  Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 8:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [Texascavers] All caver.net mailing lists down

  Try two beers.

  On Tuesday, July 3, 2012, Bill Bentley wrote:

    The SOB's that tried to upgrade my web hosting service while I was at
convention have attempted to fix a small problem with all of the caver.net
mailing lists and in the process deleted them all...

    I am not sure if it is fixable as I have been off and on the phone to
morons for hours and besides not being able to understand them and them not
able to understand me. Then they have no clue as to what I am talking about
when I call in... Hard for them to fix what they don't understand...

    Bottom line... if it is broke beyond a simple repair I am not going to fool
with it any longer...
    Maybe after a beer I will feel better.
    Thanks,
    Bill