The last time I licked elevator rails I got sick too!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: George D. Nincehelser
  To: Texascavers@texascavers.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 10:42 PM
  Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Carlsbad Caverns

  They say something was sprayed on the elevator rails and it's making people
sick.

  I'm wondering if there's a little mass hysteria going on.

  George

  On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:52 PM, Preston Forsythe <pns_...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

    Heard tonight via a RV Forum:

    "Visitor center and cave are closed if you are headed that way. Some type
of air contamination due to construction work in the elevator shaft. Call
575-785-2232 for updates on the closure."

    "The bat flight program is still on."

    Preston in Outer Browder, KY about a 26 hour drive from Carlsbad and the
Guads.