ATTENTION: Folks coming to Carlsbad on Saturday, August 4 for the celebration
of Patty Daw's life (1-3 PM, Living Desert Zoo & Gardens State Park conference
room  -come & go):

If you need floor or couch space on Saturday night, let us know and we'll see
what we can arrange.

For Saturday evening, we are planning to grill burgers & hot dogs for a very
casual evening get together.  Patty's "orders" were that if we did something it
better be a party, so here we go as a continuation of the afternoon
celebration.   However, we'd like to have some idea how many folks to expect
(so we don't run out of food or end up with a year's supply of hamburger!!).
PLEASE let me know if you plan to join us.

Hope many of you find your way to Carlsbad on Saturday.

Carol