Agreed - Rod was a helluva nice guy who was always giving back. He
will be greatly missed in Texas caving circles ... and I hope we can
have a moment of silence and/or fitting tribute to him at TCR, where
he was scheduled to manage the sound equipment for the Terminal
Siphons - as he had done many years for speleomusicians.

Jay