From: bmorgan...@aol.com [mailto:bmorgan...@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 3:34 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Black helicopters

Fritz:

Thanks for this timely information. I was just about to go gas some Jews to get
the gold fillings from their teeth to melt down into bullion, but now I won't
since that Muslim traitor Obama says it is now illegal. This is all part of a
plot by the Trilateral Commission to take away our freedom! How do I know? Why
because I can see the invisible black helicopters circling over the secret
meeting inside Carlsbad caverns. Everyone knows that there are secret tunnels
connecting Carlsbad to Area 51, and that after the takeover is complete the
Overlords from Planet X will use the tunnels to imprison patriotic Christians
for medical experiments to render them gay. As for myself I'm gonna exhume my
gold hoard, wrap it in a copy of the constituition, add some garlic cloves,
then rebury it with a booby trap next to the church where I keep my arsenal of
assault rifles. That should show those no good commies a thing or two! Now I am
liberal to a degree, but if you think I'm gonna let Rick Perry move in next
door and marry my daughter then you must think I'm crazy!

Sleaze