Attention All Caver-type People!
The Permian Basin Speleological Society is holding its September meeting this Tuesday, September 13, at 7:00 p.m. at Murray's Delicatessen in Midland. Murray's is at 3211 West Wadley in Midland. We meet in the back room. Come early and eat something: (The food's good and we don't pay anything for the room.)

We will discuss an opportunity to take the Permian Basin Outing Club (PBOC) caving, as well as the Comanche Springs trip and any programs anyone might be interested in having.

Any and all are welcome! For further infomation about the Permian Basin Speleological Society contact: Jacqui Thomas jlrbi...@sonoratx.net, or Bill Bentley ca...@caver.net, or Patrick Ray patrickray...@yahoo.com

PBSS web page:
http://www.caver.net/pbss/pbss.html
The Permian Basin Speleological Society was founded in October 1983 and was
chartered as the 300th grotto of the National Speleological Society on
January 18, 1984. The Permian Basin Speleological Society is an affiliated
grotto or Caving club with the Texas Speleological Association and the
Southwestern Region of the National Speleological Society and supports the
cave conservation ethics of the National Speleological Society.

National Speleological Society web page:
http://www.caves.org/

Texas Speleological Association web page:
http://www.cavetexas.org

Southwestern Region of the NSS web page:
http://www.caves.org/region/swr/