As a warm up act to the TCMA meeting at TCR, the TSA Business meeting will be
at an eye opening 8 AM!

Right after the TCMA Breakfast begins serving beans and coffee, grab a couple
of breakfast burritos and come on over for an always riveting TSA meeting.

What better way to start the day by attending a couple of meetings?!

Offer your input, insight, and thoughts to YOUR umbrella organization that
covers and supports all facets of caving in Texas.

Come see what the TSA does, has been doing, and what we have planned (you’ll be
pleasantly surprised!).

If you happen to doze off, due to the late night carousing Saturday night, our
resident bouncers, Ellie and Denise, will be sure to wake you up!

(May have to wake them up first).

Look for us in the vicinity of the serving area and please bring a lawn chair.

Hope to see you there!

Mark