Cavers,

I am looking for a cook to buy groceries and prepare meals for the
upcoming Cave Gating Workshop at Colorado Bend State Park the week of
25-30 September.  Menu is flexible.  Whoever does this will also be able
to participate in some of the daily and evening activities (gate
building and evening lectures).  We have use of the kitchen at the CBSP
Conference Center, where we will be staying.  Gas range and grill and
oven.  Additional pots, pans, serving bowls, and utensils may be
required, as the kitchen isn't all that well stocked.  (We have those
things available, they just need to get out there.)  Please contact me
off list if interested.

Also, as a reminder, I still have spaces available for the actual
workshop.  Contact me for an application if interested.  If you can't
make it for the entire week, we would still love to have your volunteer
help for whatever time you can spare.  Let me know in advance, though,
so I can coordinate meals and bunk space.

Jim "Crash" Kennedy
jkenn...@batcon.org