Sorry, I've actually had 'real' work to do... hope this isn't too late ;-)

Let me know your opinions, or if you think I missed something. Entirely
possible...

Terry is collecting the recipes so please email them to him (and cc me). We
will help you scale them, unless we've already talked to you about quantities.

Cheers,
Stefan and Terry.

Starters

-          Hush puppies, pineapple, (something else), plantain

Main

-          Terry's chicken curry

-          Stef's beef stew

-          Roasted pig

-          More beef

-          Some veggie dish

-          Fish (I can't remember how this one is cooked, I need to look it up,
sorry).

Sides

-          Seadog salad

-          Beans'n'rice

-          Leslie's Salad

-          Terry's Portugese bean/tomato dish

Dessert

-          Coconut cookies

-          Pineapple upside-down cake

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium. Thank you.