Send me/us the recipe (as used) so we can add it to the menu matrix for bulk buying and posting the ingredients on the menu/dish table placards.

Terry H.

On 9/26/2011 2:53 PM, Matthew Zappitello wrote:
Did you still want me to make the pineapple upsidedown cake?  I can probably
make 2 or 4 if you want.  What details do you need from me concerning the
recipe?

--Matt

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 2:41 PM, Stefan Creaser<stefan.crea...@arm.com>wrote:

  That sounds like a good deal, as long as the shipping costs aren’t that
high.****

** **

Will that be 50lbs of ‘meat’, or how much would we expect after processing?
****

** **

*From:* galenfalg...@yahoo.com [mailto:galenfalg...@yahoo.com]
*Sent:* Saturday, September 24, 2011 12:39 PM
*To:* galenfalg...@yahoo.com; Stefan Creaser; Heather Tucek;
tcrco...@texascavers.com
*Subject:* Re: [tcrcooks] Menu...****

** **

The best deal I can get is through my dad we can get fifty lbs of wild
catfish he caught personally for $2lb plus whatever shipping costs. He is
gonna price the shipping next week and get back to me with a quote. Does
this sound good stefan and terry?

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!****