From: dirt...@comcast.net [mailto:dirt...@comcast.net]
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 10:53 AM
To: Cave NM; Cave Texas
Subject: [Texascavers] Blair Pittman

Blair rolled his vehicle Wednesday night and is currently in the hospital in
Odessa.  Jean is with him and he is out of ICU.  Although he has a cracked C2,
there appears to be no spinal cord damage and no other significant injuries. He
has been under heavy sedation and although still not speaking, he is otherwise
responding well.

He was headed home and about to turn into his "driveway" to the Villa de la
Mina west of Terlingua.  It was approximately 10 PM.  There is broken glass and
a dead deer shortly before the turnoff, a likely reason he lost control.

I'll post additional information later, but you may contact me or Ring Huggins
off-line.

DirtDoc