"...alongside that dodo who clubbed the last dodo"

Are you saying that the extinction of the Dodo was an inside job?!!!

S.

From: Andy Gluesenkamp [mailto:andrew_gluesenk...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 1:52 PM
To: mmin...@caver.net; texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Re: WNS and Cave Access

I'll play this game:
"If cavers were a good vector, surely it would have been seen there way before
now."

Mark Minton (currently river caving in Puerto Rico)

To which I respond:
I was on a cross-country flight and everyone around me was sniffling and
sneezing but I didn't get sick.  Surely, I am immune to the common cold virus.

There is evidence that viable Gd spores can be transmitted on cave packs.
That's not to say that they necessarily result in sucessful transmission in all
cases.  I think it is better to be cautious while we learn more about WNS than
to be forever slapping ourselfs on the forehead and earning our place on the
wall of shame alongside that dodo who clubbed the last dodo.

Andy

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium. Thank you.