  From: Stephen Fleming
  To: nmca...@caver.net
  Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 3:03 PM
  Subject: [NMCAVER] more info on my email issue

  I have just learned that the 'reply to' address in my messages was still set
to the incorrect one.

  So, the first message I sent via nmcaver includes the wrong reply address.

  You should see my reply address as castolon

  The INCORRECT reply address is castolon1 (do not reply to this...it will not
come to me)

  I have further corrected my account to remove this wrong address.