texascavers Digest 28 May 2010 13:11:59 -0000 Issue 1062

Topics (messages 14912 through 14919):

Re: Cookout Report # 6
        14912 by: Fritz Holt
        14915 by: wa5pok.peoplepc.com

Krubera
        14913 by: Mark Minton

Re: 2010 NSS Convention-Cave Vermont!
        14914 by: Dave H. Crusoe

Re: Man vs. Wild: Man vs. Bats
        14916 by: Geary Schindel
        14918 by: tbsamsel.verizon.net
        14919 by: Heather Tucek

Re: Call to Action - Discovery Channel teaches viewers how to kill bats.
        14917 by: Fofo

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
You choose whichever one is appropriate but I was referring to Roger's dog or
mine if I had one. However, at my house I'm usually in the dog house.

Fritz