Thanks to everyone who showed up for this event. There were so many people
and activities going on that Paul and I didn't have a chance to properly
greet everyone but we are glad that you came out. In know, also, that Barb
and Chris were happy to have such an appreciative audience. (Someone should
have brought along Barb's fund-raising CD. I bet a lot would have sold that
night!) I especially want to thank the folks who left us bottles of wine and
other presents (presumably for the hanger warming/celebration part of the
party?). I particularly want to thank the family that gave us the
Carlsbad/White City plate! I'm afraid that I didn't open it until after the
party but we love it.

We may have to do a gathering again soon!

Louise Hose