From: Michael and Melissa Cicherski
            15th International Congress of Speleology, Co-Treasurers

re:         Expense reimbursement procedure

Melissa and I would like to extend our appreciation to all who helped
make the Congress a spectacular success. As we walked the campus and
visited the community we heard plenty of cavers talking about what a
great time they had in Kerrville.

The Congress is unlike a typical NSS Convention in that we are
required to close our accounts and balance the books in a relative
short period compared to the NSS Conventions. If you have any unpaid
expenses we would appreciate it if you would get them to us as soon as
possible.

Our contact information is as follows:

Michael and Melissa Cicherski
5938 Harvest Hill