We all enjoyed having everyone...Hope we can do it again in 2013...

Bill ---on behalf of the entire PBSS
>Jacqui,

Many thanks to the hosts for this gathering!  We think the facilities and
arrangements made it a very enjoyable experience.

Regards,

John and Dorothy Corcoran

> It was a fine SWR winter tech meeting, and thanks for putting us up and
putting up with us. Good food in your town too! And gasolene prices in
Andrews, amazing $1.49. Jon and I forgot to check the gauge in Vaughn and
found that Encino doesn't sell fuel anymore. We limped into Clines Corners,
with half gallon to spare out of 18 gal tank. It was $2.19 there!!!!