David my little ER visit cost me $300.00.
I could have probvably sewed it up myself, but taking a risk on it getting infected was not worth it...

Bill

Quoting David <dlocklea...@gmail.com>:

Someone recently mentioned that it sucks getting old.

Friday after work, I would have liked to have loaded up the car and
gone on a 3 day road trip.

Instead, I spent the late afternoon at a clinic.

I had to get a CAT scan of my abdominal area.

The hardest part of the exam, was I don't give blood easily, and as
usual it took several
needles to get it. One of the needles under the knuckle was the most painful
of the bunch.

Then they made me drink almost a quart of liquid that was similar to Kaopectate,
except it tasted a little like drinking paint.

I was told that the radiation I received was equivalent to the normal radiation I would receive over a 3 year period. So, I guess I need to go underground
for a while to hide from the solar rays.

The doctor should get the results today.       I have an annoying pain
in the left colon area.

I think it is a pulled muscle.

The bad news so far, is that my insurance paid only paid $ 150 of the
the $ 1,200
exam.      There goes my LED light budget for the next few months.

My only other news, is that I have not had a drop of carbonated water
in 5 months.
I am fighting my addiction to Dr. Pepper, Coca Cola, etc.

I saw the Indiana Jones movie this weekend.      It is really hard to
go to the movie and not drink a soda.     Or is that just me?        I
thought the movie was over-rated and some
of the CGI in the movie was just a little too far fetched.       It
seemed obvious that there
will be at least one more sequel if not 2 more.     It was $ 18.50 for
my wife and I to
attend the movie.     Maybe that is why I didn't enjoy it.

David Locklear