Greetings:
       The New Mexico Caver email mailing list will be moving to a new web
hosting service very soon, probably around the 8th of December. The move for
http://www.caver.net should be transparent, but there can always be problems
and it may be down for a while. While this is unlikely, I wanted to give
everyone enough advance notice.
I wish I could make the SWR Winter Tech, but again scheduling will not allow
that this year. I need to be in several places at the same time. I wish Duke M.
would hurry up and figure out that time phase matter splitter device I have
heard about so I could be in several places at once.
     As always thanks for your support.

Bill Bentley

http://www.caver.net

Automatic Position Reporting System: