I don't think that included the historic school house....where LBJ once
attended school.

qui...@clearwire.net wrote:          I had this in an email from someone today.
I think it was posted here earllier.
  Quinta

  Posted Nov 25th 2007 3:02PM by Rigel Gregg
Filed under: Auctions
You really can get everything on eBay, even your own "Unpopulated 1 House Texas
Town."

  Gee, I've always wanted one of those.

  Albert is not the first town to get sold on eBay, but it's the latest. Just
north of San Antonio, Texas, it consists of 13 acres that houses a tavern, a
dance hall, a tractor shed, a 3 bedroom house, and a couple peach and pecan
orchards. There's no post office and no permanent residents, but it sold for
$3.8 million dollars to a bidder from Italy -- which was well over the reserve
price which was set at only $2.5 million.

  Do you suppose the winner bought it as some kind of over-the-top Christmas
gift for somebody? That would be so fun!