From: Tim Kohtz [mailto:tko...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 8:39 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers]OT gas prices

Think about the cost it takes to refine drinking water as opposed
gasoline.
I never hear anyone complain about the price of water.
Back in the 70's the "gas crisis" was a big deal, the price of it went
up
and the "economy car" was the new standard. We all know now that was a
giant
lie. Are these hybred cars going to become the new Ford Pintos?
It cost me about eight more dollars to drive to Carlsbad now, Oh, I'm
such a
victim.

More photos, more messages, more storage-get 2GB with Windows Live
Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migr
ation_HM_mini_2G_0507