To: <cave...@cox.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] a few things

Thanks for the kind words... as always, we try to do the best we can.

I'd like your thoughts on something, I'd like to put up a picture
repository for the list and all cavers, something that if people want to,
can upload pictures for the sharing (caving related).

I don't know of one for the texas caving community (I'm fairly new to this
group), so if you know of one that is already in place, let me know.

To forward this idea, I threw up a quick page and dropped a couple of
pictures in place to see how it looks:
http://texascavers.com/gallery2/main.php

This is not for public consumption, so please don't forward that anywhere.
 Search engines won't be able to find it either.

Just want your thoughts on it.

Thanks

Charles,
    It's  a shame about the cavetex domain, I think there are forces at
work that when they see you inquiring about a domain and then they
somehow grab it up in an attempt to make money...I don't have
caver.com, and it was snatched up minutes before I tried... One second
it was availabble then when I filled out the forms on line... it was
not available...Mike Speiss, the registrant said he just happened to
register it... What a coincidence... Back to cavetex...Tom White
seemed bitter about something when I contacted him about transfering
to me...Well Charles I think you are doing a great job... Glad you
stepped up to bat....

Thanks,
Bill