FYI Guys, someone I became the Liason :)
Charles

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: [Texascavers] FW: ezmlm warning
Date:   Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:28:42 +0000
From:   speleoste...@comcast.net
To:     Charles 'wokka' Goldsmith <wo...@justfamily.org>

Charles,

 Since you're the liaison for next week's NSS BOG meeting, can you work
on getting the Cowtown Grotto chairman to drop by the meeting portion of
the weekend, on Saturday morning, March 25, at 8:30 a.m. at the Arts and
Garden Center on Senter in Irving, to welcome the BOG to Texas?  I'll be
there as DFW Grotto chairman, Butch as Maverick Grotto Chairman, and is
it Roger Mercer?  Will you see about getting him there?  We'd like just
a one paragraph welcome and statement about the Cowtown Grotto.  Not a
speech.  Just a quick paragraph.

Bill