Charlie,

OTR is where it has always been, in West Virginia. However TCR, the Texas
Cavers Reunion, is this weekend, Thursday through Sunday. There have been
numerous announcements on CaveTex and Facebook to let you know that this year
it is at the Guadalupe River RV Park and Campground in Spring Branch on Highway
281. And the food is excellent.

Jim "Crash" Kennedy

Mobile email from my iPhone