Looking at all the related posts, I think TCR will be a blast, as usual. Seems
like a stretch but I guess it is all considered caving related. What ever
happened to OT? Is it deactivated? My post is definitely OT but at least it
isn't political. It is very interesting and informative.
Fritz Holt
fritz...@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: