Julie this seems like an 0verly harsh reply. It seems civility is being lost

Sent from my Samsung Mobile

Julie Jenkins via Texascavers wrote:

I gotta say this- lockear, most of the time u don't know what the hell yur talking about!!
All u posts r crap!!!! U sir know nothing clearly factual about any Austin caves and I doubt what ever in may accidentally read that u post. So I don't have to put up with seeing yur BS and complete crap. I've chosen to block yur name from any type of contact, FB , or anything else!
David, shut the F---k Up! And quit posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jules