Anyone able to help these folks out?

Thanks,

Mark A.

Sent on a Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S® III

<markchil...@gmail.com> </div><div>Date:02/10/2015  8:53 AM  (GMT-06:00)
<gschin...@edwardsaquifer.org>, Don Arburn <donarb...@mac.com>, Ben Thorp
<laredo...@yahoo.com>, Sonia Roach <sonyroach.s...@gmail.com>
with three teenage high school students from Laredo.  We plan to visit Deep
Cave over Spring Break.

Our plans are to enter the cave on March 8.  Right now, I'm the only caver in
the bunch.  Two of the three have been in Robber Baron and did quite well.  I
was hoping that someone might volunteer to help.  If I get hurt in the cave for
some reason, I would need someone who could get us out --- and, hey, there's
the helectite room -ouuuuu!!!

I have three:

Nathan Thorp      16 yrs old
Jose Cardenas   17 yrs old
Terry Roach         17 yrs old
I'll have all the paperwork giving permission and the medical releases, similar
to what I had when we visited Robber Baron.

I've advertised on <bexargro...@googlegroups.com> but haven't had any response
yet.

--
Mark Childre