Thanks to all the volunteers who contacted me to say you are coming
out Sunday to help with the gating project.  If you are planning to
come and haven't told me yet, please send me a text or email or call
to let me know.  We are buying drinks and snacks, and ordering lunch
for the volunteers, so we need a headcount.  Also, it's supposed to
rain a bit on Sunday, so dress appropriately.  Finally, don't forget
that the time changes again on Saturday night, so when I arrive at the
cave at 8 am, my body will feel like it is still 7 am.  Ugh.

See you all there!

Jim