For free access view just Google: making a good entrance san marcos
It should be at the top of your search results.
There are 8 great photos posted with the article.

Kimberly Hartzog
khart...@peloton-sa.com

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 12:09 AM, Julia Germany via Texascavers <
texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:

> Nice photo.
>
> Unfortunately, I am not a subscriber to the ExpressNews, and therefore
> cannot read the article.
>
> Anyone out there who can send the text to this listserv?
>

>  Julia G Germany
> germa...@aol.com

*Confidentiality Notice:*  This e-mail message is for the sole use of the
information exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  Unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy the original and all copies of the message.  Thank you.

*Property Information Disclaimer:*   All information provided by Peloton
Commercial Real Estate ("PCRE") with respect to any buildings or premises
has been obtained by PCRE from the owner of the building, parties hired by
or affiliated with the owner, or from sources which PCRE reasonably
believes to be reliable . To the best knowledge and belief of PCRE that
information is accurate. However, neither PCRE nor any of its agents,
employees or contractors makes, nor will they make, any representations,
warranties or promises regarding the accuracy of such information.