Cavers,

The Government Canyon Karst Project will be starting up again on the first
weekend in September, the 5th and 6th. Project dates will be the first
weekend of every month unless otherwise notified. We will meet at 9:00 both
mornings in the parking lot of the Volunteer/Research Station. Enter at the
main park gate and then take the first right. Open and close the gate
behind you and drive approximately 1 mile to the VRS. The parking lot is on
the right. Camping is available in the volunteer campground. Contact me to
set that up.

The website for the project is here:
http://www.cavetexas.org/projects/gcsna.html

Marvin Miller