Come to Austin and chop stuff for the w/e food. We have beds too...

-Stefan
(Chief cook... someone else has claimed bottle washer)

From: Texascavers [mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of
Frank Binney via Texascavers
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2015 6:43 PM
To: Texas Cavers
Subject: [Texascavers] Caver seeks pre-TCR San Antonio lodging

Anybody on the west side of San Antonio have some sleeping bag floor space for
a visiting caver the night of Wednesday Oct 14th? I'm flying in from
Hottubistan (Northern California) that afternoon, renting a car, and planning
on driving over to Paradise Canyon on Thursday. Would love to stay/visit with a
local caver(s) Wednesday night instead of the sterile Motel 6 option.
Your expatriate Texan friend,
Frank

Frank Binney
Frank Binney & Associates
Interpretive Planning and Media Development
P.O. Box 258
Woodacre, CA 94973
415.488.1200 Voice
415.488.1500 Fax
415.999.0556 Mobile
fr...@frankbinney.com<mailto:fr...@frankbinney.com>

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium. Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered
in England & Wales, Company No: 2557590
ARM Holdings plc, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ,
Registered in England & Wales, Company No: 2548782