We will be holding the TSA Winter Business Meeting on this coming Sunday,
January 10, 2016.

Since this weekend is also the fourth Colorado Bend State Park TSA project
weekend of the season (January 8-10), we will be setting up camp at the
CBSP Conference Center (house above the waterfall) instead of at Caver
Camp.
Will and Kris will be arriving at about 9:30pm Friday and adding the TSA
lock into the gate. If you arrive before the Project Weekend Coordinators
and do not already have access you will need to wait for someone who does
or email ahead of time to arrange something.

The combo to this BLUE TSA lock is 2-2-8-7. Always leave gate locks EXACTLY
as you found them.
You may sleep inside on a bunk bed or bring a tent and camp on the lawn.
Bunks will be first come first serve, so if you plan to get in late, make
sure you prepare accordingly.

There will be group meals. It will be lots of fun. Give the project details
a read at http://www.cavetexas.org/projects/cbsp.html.

GROUP MEAL: email Kris at kapkanga...@gmail.com to be counted in. How many
people and what days and what you can't eat.

Here is a photo of Elizabeth Copelin climbing into a brand new find.
https://db.tt/4gDXVp4b

--
*Go find out!*
-Heather Tuček