Greetings, cavers!

The UT Grotto is meeting this Wednesday. The presentation will feature a
variety of cave-related videos made by our own grotto members from their
adventures underground across North America. The line-up includes:

Caving in Texas by Bryce Smith

Dropping Pits in TAG by Rich Zarria

Canyoneering in Utah by Carlos Ortega

Cave Diving in Florida by Aubri Jenson

Cave Diving in the Bahamas by Matt Turner

Digging in Kentucky by Sean Lewis

This presentation will NOT be broadcasted on Periscope. Instead, these and
other videos will be publicly available after the meeting on the UT Grotto
YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyq7K9nSn0OtA6cBF1e5kCQ)

The meeting is at 7:45pm in Painter 2.48. Follow this link to a map of
where the building is located on the University of Texas campus:
http://www.utexas.edu/maps/main/buildings/pai.html

For information on Underground Texas Grotto activities, please see
www.utgrotto.org

Officer contact, trip reports, event calendar, and new caver training links
to beginner trips or vertical rope training are available.

Before the meeting, take advantage of Sao Paulo www.saopaulos.net for happy
hour specials. This is the best place to park and meet folks walking over
to the meeting. After the meeting we continue with the decades long
tradition to reconvene for burgers, beer, and tall tales of caving at Posse
East! www.posse-east.com <http://east.www.posse-east.com/>

If you or someone you know is interested in speaking at a future grotto
meeting, please contact me!

Cheers,
Aubri Jenson
UT Grotto Vice Chair